Don't worry about it if you lose a deal because:
- Your competitor had an inside connection to the opportunity. You'll just have to build relationships of your own.
- Your competition lowers their prices so low that they're losing.
- You're changing your business model so drastically that, soon, you'll no longer be competing against the same players.
- You realize how much shipping, improving, and fear-conquering you need to do.
- You're just experimenting and trying something completely new.
- The act of losing reveals the true character of those around you.
- You can learn from your mistakes and win the next time.